2015 Ford Taurus SE
- ■Engine: 3.5L Ti-VCT V6 (FFV) -inc: Flexible Fuel Vehicle (FFV) system is standard equipment for vehicles w/the 3.5L Ti-VCT V6 engine shipped to Federal Emissions States or Cross Border State dealers and is only available w/a Federal emissions system, (FFV system not available w/code 422 and requires code 936 or 423 if applicable for California Emissions State dealer destinations), Cross border states include AZ, DC, ID, NH, NV, OH, VA, WV Not Standard Equipment in CA Emissions States.
- ■Brake Actuated Limited Slip Differential
- ■2-Way Passenger Seat -inc: Manual Lumbar Support
- ■Mykey System -inc: Top Speed Limiter, Audio Volume Limiter, Early Low Fuel Warning, Programmable Sound Chimes and Beltminder w/Audio Mute
- ■Low Tire Pressure Warning
Recent Arrival! Odometer is 46355 miles below market average! 19/29 City/Highway MPG
* 2015 KBB.com Brand Image Awards
Hurry in now and buy with confidence from Diers. Join the thousands of loyal Diers customers who wake up each and every day with excitement in their hearts because they just can't wait to get out on the open road and experience life to its fullest in their Car, truck, SUV or Van they purchased from Diers. See the world with help from Diers. Price does not include tax, title, license, or $299 doc fee.
* The 2015 Ford Taurus is classic American big-Car motoring, with tons of cargo space, and the kind of driving feel that soaks up hundreds of miles a day without breaking a sweat. The Taurus SHO does so quickly, while the 4-cylinder model saves fuel along the way. Source: KBB.com
* Excellent crash scores; quiet and comfortable ride; humongous trunk; available fuel-efficient four-cylinder engine; available all-wheel drive. Source: Edmunds
* The Ford Taurus has aggressive front and rear styling that signals a high level of precision. With clean sharp lines and a fair share of attitude, this sedan is offered in four models: the base SE, SEL, Limited, and SHO. There are 3 amazing engine possibilities with the Taurus: All models except the SHO have the standard 3.5L V6, with the 2.0L EcoBoost® as an option. The SHO gets the exhilarating 365hp 3.5L EcoBoost® V6. It combines twin turbochargers with direct-injection technology to deliver 25MPG HWY. A 6-speed SelectShift Automatic transmission helps deliver plenty of torque for acceleration and passing. All-wheel drive is optional in the SEL and Limited, and standard in the SHO. For fuel efficiency, the 2.0L EcoBoost® engine has a best-in-class EPA-estimated 32MPG HWY. Inside, the Taurus is crafted to soothe your senses, starting with soft-touch surfaces throughout. Enjoy the heated and cooled, massaging front seats and a heated steering wheel, available for Limited and SHO trims. Depending on the model you select, enjoy One of the Two SYNC® systems that come with or are available for your Car. SYNC® offers possibilities like hands-free calling, Bluetooth® music streaming, audio driving directions, a navigation system with touch screen, and more. Taurus comes standard with Anti-lock brakes, AdvanceTrac Stability Control, and Traction Control. The Lane-Keeping System available for Limited and SHO models uses a series of alerts to tell you to re-center the Car in your lane if it senses you are in danger of drifting out. The top Two trims also have the option of Adaptive Cruise Control that automatically adjusts your speed if there is slowing traffic ahead, and Active Park Assist that can identify spots for you to parallel park and then steer the vehicle into place by itself. Source: The Manufacturer Summary
- TECH SPECS
19 Gal. Fuel Tank
2.77 Axle Ratio
4-Wheel Disc Brakes w/4-Wheel ABS, Front Vented Discs and Brake Assist
72-Amp/Hr 650CCA Maintenance-Free Battery w/Run Down Protection
Brake Actuated Limited Slip Differential
Electric Power-Assist Speed-Sensing Steering
Engine: 3.5L Ti-VCT V6 (FFV) -inc: Flexible Fuel Vehicle (FFV) system is standard equipment for vehicles w/the 3.5L Ti-VCT V6 engine shipped to Federal Emissions States or Cross Border State dealers and is only available w/a Federal emissions system, (FFV system not available w/code 422 and requires code 936 or 423 if applicable for California Emissions State dealer destinations), Cross border states include AZ, DC, ID, NH, NV, OH, VA, WV Not Standard Equipment in CA Emissions States.
Front And Rear Anti-Roll Bars
Gas-Pressurized Shock Absorbers
Multi-Link Rear Suspension w/Coil Springs
Quasi-Dual Stainless Steel Exhaust w/Chrome Tailpipe Finisher
Strut Front Suspension w/Coil Springs
Certain specifications, prices and equipment data have been provided under license from Chrome Data Solutions (\'Chrome Data\'). © 2016 Chrome Data Solutions, LP. All Rights Reserved. This information is supplied for personal use only and may not be used for any commercial purpose whatsoever without the express written consent of Chrome Data. Chrome Data makes no guarantee or warranty, either expressed or implied, including without limitation any warranty of merchantability or fitness for particular purpose, with respect to the data presented here. All specifications, prices and equipment are subject to change without notice.
EPA mileage ratings are supplied by Chrome Data Solutions, LP for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary, depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions, battery pack age/condition (hybrid models only) and other factors.
Vehicle pricing is believed to be accurate. Tax, title and registration are not included in prices shown unless otherwise stated. Manufacturer incentives may vary by region and are subject to change. Vehicle information & features are based upon standard equipment and may vary by vehicle. Monthly payments may be higher or lower based upon incentives, qualifying programs, credit qualifications, residency & fees. No claims, or warranties are made to guarantee the accuracy of vehicle pricing, payments or actual equipment. Call to confirm accuracy of any information.