2012 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD LT
- ■Engine, Vortec 6.0L Variable Valve Timing V8 SFI E85-compatible, FlexFuel capable of running on unleaded or up to 85% ethanol (360 hp [268.4 kW] @ 5400 rpm, 380 lb-ft of torque [513.0 N-m] @ 4200 rpm) with (E63) fleetside pickup Box; (322 hp [240.1 kW] @ 4400 rpm, 380 lb-ft of torque [513.0 N-m] @ 4200 rpm) with (ZW9) pickup Box delete (Does not include E85 capability with (ZW9) pickup Box delete.)
- ■Door locks, rear child security (Crew Cab models only.)
- ■Visors, driver and front passenger, sliding with clip and illuminated vanity mirror on driver and passenger-side, Opal Gray-colored
- ■Recovery hooks, front, Black
- ■Four wheel drive
Hurry in now and buy with confidence from Diers. Join the thousands of loyal Diers customers who wake up each and every day with excitement in their hearts because they just can't wait to get out on the open road and experience life to its fullest in their Car, truck, SUV or Van they purchased from Diers. See the world with help from Diers. Price does not include tax, title, license, or $299 doc fee.
* Impressive hauling and towing capabilities; refined and quiet ride; solid build quality; responsive steering; comfortable seats. Source: Edmunds
* If you’ve been a longtime Chevy HD fan and it’s time to trade-in your old outfit, the 2012 Chevy Silverado HD’s numerous improvements will help keep you a Chevy loyalist. If you’re an old RAM (formerly Dodge) or Ford guy and you aren’t happy with your current rig, you might be pleasantly surprised just how capable the Chevy Silverado HD really is. Source: KBB.com
- TECH SPECS
Air bags, frontal, driver and right-front passenger (Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your child's age and size. Even in vehicles equipped with air bags and the Passenger Sensing System, children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate infant, child or booster seat. Never place a rear-facing infant restraint in the front seat of any vehicle equipped with an active frontal air bag. See the Owner's Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.)
Daytime Running Lamps with automatic exterior lamp control
Door locks, rear child security (Crew Cab models only.)
StabiliTrak, stability control system with Proactive Roll Avoidance and traction control, includes electronic trailer sway control and hill start assist
Tire Pressure Monitor System (does not apply to spare tire)
Certain specifications, prices and equipment data have been provided under license from Chrome Data Solutions (\'Chrome Data\'). © 2016 Chrome Data Solutions, LP. All Rights Reserved. This information is supplied for personal use only and may not be used for any commercial purpose whatsoever without the express written consent of Chrome Data. Chrome Data makes no guarantee or warranty, either expressed or implied, including without limitation any warranty of merchantability or fitness for particular purpose, with respect to the data presented here. All specifications, prices and equipment are subject to change without notice.
EPA mileage ratings are supplied by Chrome Data Solutions, LP for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary, depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions, battery pack age/condition (hybrid models only) and other factors.
Vehicle pricing is believed to be accurate. Tax, title and registration are not included in prices shown unless otherwise stated. Manufacturer incentives may vary by region and are subject to change. Vehicle information & features are based upon standard equipment and may vary by vehicle. Monthly payments may be higher or lower based upon incentives, qualifying programs, credit qualifications, residency & fees. No claims, or warranties are made to guarantee the accuracy of vehicle pricing, payments or actual equipment. Call to confirm accuracy of any information.