2015 Buick Encore Premium
- ■Drivetrain, all-wheel drive (AWD models only.)
- ■Steering wheel, heated
- ■Lane Departure Warning
- ■Cargo cover, rear, stowable and removable
- ■Air bags, frontal and knee for driver and front passenger, side-impact seat-mounted and roof rail for front and rear outboard seating positions (Always use safety belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owner's Manual for more information.)
23/30 City/Highway MPG
* JD Power Automotive Performance, Execution and Layout (APEAL) Study * 2015 IIHS Top Safety Pick * 2015 KBB.com 5-Year Cost to Own Awards * 2015 KBB.com Brand Image Awards
Hurry in now and buy with confidence from Diers. Join the thousands of loyal Diers customers who wake up each and every day with excitement in their hearts because they just can't wait to get out on the open road and experience life to its fullest in their Car, truck, SUV or Van they purchased from Diers. See the world with help from Diers. Price does not include tax, title, license, or $299 doc fee.
* Small doesn’t have to mean skimpy. The 2015 Buick Encore SUV may be compact, but its bold appearance, long list of luxury and electronic trappings and modern drivetrain make it an exceptionally good value. Source: KBB.com
* Quiet interior; good fuel economy; long list of tech and safety features. Source: Edmunds
* Introducing the Buick Encore, the luxury crossover with premium materials, ingenious design, flexible storage (up to 48.4 cu. ft.) and purposeful technology. It's like Buick knew exactly what you were missing in a crossover, and created the versatile Encore for you. It's sculpted, elegant, nimble, efficient and luxurious, all at the same time. Encore will turn heads with its chrome waterfall grille, chrome accents, portholes, and tri-shield emblem. Jewel-like translucent projector-beam headlamps contribute to the beautiful and elegant exterior. 18 inch chrome wheels optional and 18 inch aluminum wheels come standard. Your entertainment and navigation choices are simple, purposeful and empowering—the way personal luxury should be. The Buick IntelliLink system will leave you speechless—the instant you talk to it. It's a voice-activated, high-definition system that connects your smartphone, your Pandora and SiriusXM stations, and Stitcher SmartRadio, all through One 7-inch full-color screen. Now available is the OnStar 4G LTE connection which can turn the Encore into a WiFi hotspot. At the heart of Encore's power is a 1.4L ECOTEC 138hp turbocharged engine with variable valve timing. For even more peace of mind, the all-wheel drive option seamlessly shifts power to Encore's rear wheels when more is required for better traction and handling. Designing a luxury crossover with you in mind means that Buick started with safety, and Encore takes safety to a whole New level with 10 air bags standard and available features such as Forward Collision Alert, Lane Departure Warning and all-wheel drive. These technologies combined with great Buick standards like StabiliTrak and OnStar, give Encore a comprehensive safety story. Source: The Manufacturer Summary
- TECH SPECS
Air bag, Passenger Sensing System, sensor indicator inflatable restraint, front passenger/child presence detector
Air bags, frontal and knee for driver and front passenger, side-impact seat-mounted and roof rail for front and rear outboard seating positions (Always use safety belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owner's Manual for more information.)
Brakes, 4-wheel antilock, 4-wheel disc
Daytime Running Lamps, reduced intensity Low beam
Door locks, child security rear, manual
Forward Collision Alert
Front and Rear Park Assist, Ultrasonic
Horn, dual note tone
Lane Departure Warning
Rear Cross-Traffic Alert
Rearview camera system
Restraint provisions, child, Isofix 2 point only, point/latch includes 3 top tether points
Safety belts, 3-point rear, all seating positions
Safety belts, 3-point, driver and front passenger height-adjustable with load limiters
Side Blind Zone Alert
StabiliTrak, stability control system
Tire Pressure Monitor, manual learn
Certain specifications, prices and equipment data have been provided under license from Chrome Data Solutions (\'Chrome Data\'). © 2016 Chrome Data Solutions, LP. All Rights Reserved. This information is supplied for personal use only and may not be used for any commercial purpose whatsoever without the express written consent of Chrome Data. Chrome Data makes no guarantee or warranty, either expressed or implied, including without limitation any warranty of merchantability or fitness for particular purpose, with respect to the data presented here. All specifications, prices and equipment are subject to change without notice.
EPA mileage ratings are supplied by Chrome Data Solutions, LP for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary, depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions, battery pack age/condition (hybrid models only) and other factors.
Vehicle pricing is believed to be accurate. Tax, title and registration are not included in prices shown unless otherwise stated. Manufacturer incentives may vary by region and are subject to change. Vehicle information & features are based upon standard equipment and may vary by vehicle. Monthly payments may be higher or lower based upon incentives, qualifying programs, credit qualifications, residency & fees. No claims, or warranties are made to guarantee the accuracy of vehicle pricing, payments or actual equipment. Call to confirm accuracy of any information.