Diers Collision Center offers full service on all makes and models. Our staff is ready to take care of your vehicles body needs from accident repairs to estimates to vehicle enhancements. We have an excellent relationship with our insurance agents.
DIERS COLLISION CENTER OFFERS YOU
- Certified Technicians
- Towing availability
- Paintless dent repair
- Headlight Restoration
- Lifetime warranty on all repairs
- Buffing and Polishing
- Well-Trained and Tenured Staff
- Ford Aluminum Repair Certified Dealer
- Vehicle pick-up and deliverys
- Free On-Site Estimates
- Rental cars on-site
- Glass repair and replacement
- State-of-the-Art Equipment
- Excellent Relationship with all Insurance Companies
- Interior Stains/Rips/Burns repaired On-Site
access_time Collision Hours
Take the Right Steps to Keep Your Ford a Ford.
Before an accident:
- Print this Collision Guide and keep it in your glove compartment. It has all the information you’ll need to collect in case you’re ever in an accident.
- If original parts aren’t included in your policy, talk to your agent about getting original parts coverage.
- Make sure you have our dealership’s body shop contact information.
- Be prepared and take extra precautions when seasons or driving habits change.
If you’re in an accident:
- Make sure everyone involved is OK, then call 911 to file a report.
- Collect information using the Collision Guide.
- Arrange for a tow if your car isn’t driveable.
- Get in touch with our expert collision service technicians. Remember, you don’t have to go to the shop your insurance company recommends so choose the techs who know your Ford.
- Review the estimate and make sure original parts are listed as replacements.
- Don’t sign anything unless you are comfortable with the estimate.
- Remember, the only way to keep it a Ford is to use original Ford Collision replacement parts for repairs.
Fremont‘s Best Shopping Experience
We feature an extensive selection of new and certified pre-owned Ford vehicles, as well as used cars from many other makes. Diers Ford is committed to providing superior service in all departments, from sales to finance to parts and service, and we invite you to search through our online inventory and stop by our dealership for a test drive. If you have any questions, please give us a call at (402) 948-4600.