Employment Opportunities with Diers Ford in Fremont, NE
WHO WE ARE
Established in 1938, Diers Ford Lincoln in Fremont is one of Nebraska’s longest-running automotive dealerships. Steeped in a tradition of excellence and customer service, the dealership offers:
- New Ford and Lincoln Product Sales
- Quality Pre-Owned Vehicle Sales of All Makes and Models
- Full Service Department for All Makes and Models
- Full Body Shop/Collision Center for All Makes and Models
- Parts Department
- Competitive Compensation Plan in All Departments for Salaried and Commission-Based Employees
- Full Benefits Package including Medical and Dental Insurance, Health Savings Account, and 401(k) Options
- Ongoing Career Development and Training
- Five-Day Work Week
- Vacation starts at 6 months with up to 4 weeks available.
- Health Plan Transparency Information
- Fremont Chamber of Commerce Hall of Fame and Pathfinder Award Recipient
- TIME Magazine Dealer of the Year
- Good Housekeeping Dealership Service Excellence Award
- 13-Time Ford Motor Company Chairman’s Award
- Ford Technician’s Choice Award
DIVERSITY & EMPLOYMENT EXPECTATIONS
Charlie Diers Ford Lincoln does not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of age, race, sex, color, religion, or any other applicable status protected by state or local law. All employees are drug tested.
The Diers team is looking for positive, energetic and customer friendly employees who enjoy working with people. We are proud to offer a straight forward and transparent approach to the automotive purchase and service experience.
Diers Ford is always seeking talented individuals with great work habits. If you think you have what it takes to contribute to our team, please complete this Employment Opportunity Form.
We are always looking for well-trained and experienced automotive professionals to join our team. We take pride in providing a high quality of service to our customers, and are happy to provide career opportunities to sharp and enthusiastic people. If you are interested in applying, we invite you to fill out the form provided below.