2015 Dodge Durango R/T
- ■Fully Automatic Projector Beam High Intensity Low Beam Daytime Running Auto-Leveling Headlamps w/Delay-Off
- ■Full-Time All-Wheel
- ■Engine: 5.7L V8 HEMI MDS VVT -inc: Dual Rear Exhaust w/Bright Tips, Heavy Duty Engine Cooling
- ■Garage Door Transmitter
- ■Perimeter Alarm
Odometer is 27965 miles below market average!
Hurry in now and buy with confidence from Diers. Join the thousands of loyal Diers customers who wake up each and every day with excitement in their hearts because they just can't wait to get out on the open road and experience life to its fullest in their Car, truck, SUV or Van they purchased from Diers. See the world with help from Diers. Price does not include tax, title, license, or $299 doc fee.
* If you’re shopping for a 7-passenger sport-utility vehicle that doesn’t look and feel like a glorified pickup truck, check out the 2015 Dodge Durango SUV. In R/T and Limited trim, it can be quite cool and the Hemi V8 gives the Durango real attitude. Source: KBB.com
* Easy to maneuver; well-trimmed, high-tech cabin; powerful optional V8; generous towing capacity; available 4WD with Low-range gearing. Source: Edmunds
* The Dodge Durango was designed to be distinctive and to start your pulse racing. Everything about the exterior of the Durango demands a second look. It has been restyled look more cohesive with the rest of the Dodge roster. These changes include New racetrack taillights an updated front grille, plus New sculpting on the fenders and hood, and projector beam headlights. On the inside changes are plentiful with a New control panel, a customizable 8.4 inch LCD screen instrument cluster, and an available rear Blu-Ray and DVD system with dual 9-inch screens that are mounted on the backrest of the front seats. The interior engages all your senses, from the soft touch materials to the high fidelity of the sound system to the look and feel of the available leather upholstery. Seat up to seven in comfort, including available second-Row captain's chairs. Increase comfort and convenience with an available second Row console. To be truly sporty, you have to be flexible and with up to 50 possible seating configurations, Durango offers that and more. Whether you choose a model with the 3.6L 290hp V6 or the incredible 360hp HEMI V8, you can be sure you are getting the ability to go far efficiently. The New fully electronic eight-speed automatic transmission provides better fuel economy, quicker acceleration and smoother shifting. Plus, Durango features 6,200lbs (V6) or 7,400lbs (V8) towing capacity and available AWD. Throughout the vehicle, you'll find the latest Safety and Security features designed to protect you. It includes an array of airbags, including side-curtain airbags that help protect outboard occupants in all three rows, Electronic Stability Control, Anti-Lock Brakes, and Traction Control. Source: The Manufacturer Summary
- TECH SPECS
1340# Maximum Payload
220 Amp Alternator
24.6 Gal. Fuel Tank
3.09 Rear Axle Ratio
50 State Emissions
700CCA Maintenance-Free Battery w/Run Down Protection
Dual Stainless Steel Exhaust w/Chrome Tailpipe Finisher
Electronic Transfer Case
Engine Oil Cooler
Engine: 5.7L V8 HEMI MDS VVT -inc: Dual Rear Exhaust w/Bright Tips, Heavy Duty Engine Cooling
Front And Rear Anti-Roll Bars
GVWR: 7,100 lbs
Gas-Pressurized Front Shock Absorbers and Brand Name Rear Shock Absorbers
Hydraulic Power-Assist Steering
Multi-Link Rear Suspension w/Coil Springs
Permanent Locking Hubs
Rear Auto-Leveling Suspension
Short And Long Arm Front Suspension w/Coil Springs
Sport Tuned Suspension
Towing Equipment -inc: Trailer Sway Control
Certain specifications, prices and equipment data have been provided under license from Chrome Data Solutions (\'Chrome Data\'). © 2016 Chrome Data Solutions, LP. All Rights Reserved. This information is supplied for personal use only and may not be used for any commercial purpose whatsoever without the express written consent of Chrome Data. Chrome Data makes no guarantee or warranty, either expressed or implied, including without limitation any warranty of merchantability or fitness for particular purpose, with respect to the data presented here. All specifications, prices and equipment are subject to change without notice.
EPA mileage ratings are supplied by Chrome Data Solutions, LP for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary, depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions, battery pack age/condition (hybrid models only) and other factors.
Vehicle pricing is believed to be accurate. Tax, title and registration are not included in prices shown unless otherwise stated. Manufacturer incentives may vary by region and are subject to change. Vehicle information & features are based upon standard equipment and may vary by vehicle. Monthly payments may be higher or lower based upon incentives, qualifying programs, credit qualifications, residency & fees. No claims, or warranties are made to guarantee the accuracy of vehicle pricing, payments or actual equipment. Call to confirm accuracy of any information.