2014 Chevrolet Tahoe LTZ
- ■Suspension Package, Autoride, bi-state variable shock dampening and rear air-assisted load-leveling includes automatic air level control
- ■Engine, Vortec 5.3L V8 SFI FlexFuel with Active Fuel Management, capable of running on unleaded or up to 85% ethanol (with Gas - 320 hp [238.6 kW] @ 5400 rpm, 335 lb-ft of torque [452.2 N-m] @ 4000 rpm, with E85 ethanol - 326 hp [243.1 kW] @ 5300 rpm, 348 lb-ft of torque [469.8 N-m] @ 4400 rpm), iron block
- ■Recovery hooks, chrome (Requires 4WD models.)
- ■Pedals, power-adjustable for accelerator and brake (Includes memory function with (AN3) front bucket seats.)
- ■Audio system feature, Bose Centerpoint Surround Sound 10-speaker system
* JD Power Dependability Study * 2014 KBB.com Brand Image Awards
Hurry in now and buy with confidence from Diers. Join the thousands of loyal Diers customers who wake up each and every day with excitement in their hearts because they just can't wait to get out on the open road and experience life to its fullest in their Car, truck, SUV or Van they purchased from Diers. See the world with help from Diers. Price does not include tax, title, license, or $299 doc fee.
* If you absolutely need something that does what the Tahoe does so well, and you don’t mind driving around in and parking a big, heavy truck-type SUV, it’s a great choice. Source: KBB.com
* Smooth V8 engine; supple ride; stout towing capacity; good Fit and finish; can seat up to nine. Source: Edmunds
* Big space and big capabilities have made the 2014 Chevrolet Tahoe America's favorite full-size SUV. Properly equipped, the brawny body-on-frame vehicle, based on a truck-type construction, can seat up to nine passengers, Tow 8,500 pounds and manage well off-road. The Tahoe delivers EPA highway fuel-economy figures in the Low 20-mpg range. Chevrolet has pushed the Tahoe's full-size platform to the limits and the results are impressive. The fully-boxed frame results in a rigid chassis that helps improve handling and reduce interior noise. The coil-over-shock front suspension and rack-and-pinion steering contribute to a surprisingly maneuverable and tractable vehicle. The elegant dash with its blue-backlit controls and white-backlit instruments are highly attractive features. Accessing the Tahoe's third-Row seats is made simple, either via the pass-through walkway between the available captain's chair seats, or by activating the power release fold-and-tumble mechanism on the second-Row seats. Conservative but nicely-sculpted sheet metal is set off by the Tahoe's expressive Chevrolet-family face, consisting of twin horizontal grille sections separated by a big Chevy bow-tie badge. The power-bulge hood and big wheels and tires give the Tahoe a substantial road presence. The Tahoe's flush headlamps, smooth wrap-around bumper, lower air dam and steeply-raked windshield all contribute to its Low 0.363 coefficient of drag. The 2014 Chevy Tahoe includes boatloads of standard features. Even the base LS model offers dual-zone air conditioning, 6-way power driver's seat, StabiliTrak stability control, OnStar, Bluetooth®, tire-pressure monitoring and airbags everywhere: Front and side for the front seats and head-curtain bags for all rows. New for 2014, Chevy has given Tahoe LS Models a Convenience Package Standard. With it you get Rear Park Assist with Rear View Camera plus Rear View Mirror with Camera Display, Power-Adjustable Pedals, and Remote Vehicle Start. Source: The Manufacturer Summary
- TECH SPECS
Alternator, 160 amps
Battery, 660 cold cranking amps with 80 amp hour rating
Brakes, 4-wheel antilock, 4-wheel disc, VAC power
Differential, heavy-duty locking rear
Engine, Vortec 5.3L V8 SFI FlexFuel with Active Fuel Management, capable of running on unleaded or up to 85% ethanol (with Gas - 320 hp [238.6 kW] @ 5400 rpm, 335 lb-ft of torque [452.2 N-m] @ 4000 rpm, with E85 ethanol - 326 hp [243.1 kW] @ 5300 rpm, 348 lb-ft of torque [469.8 N-m] @ 4400 rpm), iron block
GVWR, 7300 lbs. (3311 kg) (Standard on 4WD models.)
Powertrain grade braking
Rear axle, 3.08 ratio (Not available with (K5L) Heavy-Duty Trailering Package.)
Recovery hooks, chrome (Requires 4WD models.)
Suspension Package, Autoride, bi-state variable shock dampening and rear air-assisted load-leveling includes automatic air level control
Suspension, front coil-over-shock with stabilizer bar
Suspension, rear multi-link with coil springs
Trailering equipment includes trailering hitch platform, 7-wire harness with independent fused trailering circuits mated to a 7-way sealed connector and 2" trailering receiver
Transfer case, active, 2-speed electronic Autotrac with rotary controls, includes neutral position for dinghy towing. (Requires 4WD models.)
Certain specifications, prices and equipment data have been provided under license from Chrome Data Solutions (\'Chrome Data\'). © 2016 Chrome Data Solutions, LP. All Rights Reserved. This information is supplied for personal use only and may not be used for any commercial purpose whatsoever without the express written consent of Chrome Data. Chrome Data makes no guarantee or warranty, either expressed or implied, including without limitation any warranty of merchantability or fitness for particular purpose, with respect to the data presented here. All specifications, prices and equipment are subject to change without notice.
EPA mileage ratings are supplied by Chrome Data Solutions, LP for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary, depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions, battery pack age/condition (hybrid models only) and other factors.
Vehicle pricing is believed to be accurate. Tax, title and registration are not included in prices shown unless otherwise stated. Manufacturer incentives may vary by region and are subject to change. Vehicle information & features are based upon standard equipment and may vary by vehicle. Monthly payments may be higher or lower based upon incentives, qualifying programs, credit qualifications, residency & fees. No claims, or warranties are made to guarantee the accuracy of vehicle pricing, payments or actual equipment. Call to confirm accuracy of any information.