2013 Chevrolet Suburban LTZ
- ■Suspension Package, Autoride, bi-state variable shock dampening and rear air-assisted load-leveling includes (G69) automatic air level control
- ■Engine, Vortec 5.3L V8 SFI FlexFuel with Active Fuel Management, capable of running on unleaded or up to 85% ethanol (with Gas - 320 hp [239 kW] @ 5400 rpm, 335 lb-ft of torque [454 N-m] @ 4000 rpm, with E85 ethanol - 326 hp [243 kW] @ 5300 rpm, 348 lb-ft of torque [472 N-m] @ 4400 rpm), aluminum block (Requires 4WD 1/2 ton models.)
- ■Recovery hooks, chrome
- ■Mirrors, outside heated power-adjustable, power-folding and driver-side auto-dimming with integrated turn signal indicators and ground illumination (Mirror caps are bright chrome. Includes memory function and curb-tilt.)
- ■Pedals, power-adjustable for accelerator and brake (Includes memory function with (AN3) front bucket seats.)
* 2013 KBB.com 10 Best Family Cars
Hurry in now and buy with confidence from Diers. Join the thousands of loyal Diers customers who wake up each and every day with excitement in their hearts because they just can't wait to get out on the open road and experience life to its fullest in their Car, truck, SUV or Van they purchased from Diers. See the world with help from Diers. Price does not include tax, title, license, or $299 doc fee.
* The Suburban has long earned its stripes as an SUV that can carry lots of people and haul lots of stuff. The 2013 Chevy Suburban continues that mission while offering a rugged image and many creature comforts. Source: KBB.com
* Seats up to nine people; class-leading cargo capacity; lots of standard and optional features; comfortable ride; smooth V8. Source: Edmunds
- TECH SPECS
Alternator, 160 amps
Battery, 660 cold cranking amps with 80 amp hour rating
Brakes, 4-wheel antilock, 4-wheel disc, VAC power
Differential, heavy-duty locking rear
Engine, Vortec 5.3L V8 SFI FlexFuel with Active Fuel Management, capable of running on unleaded or up to 85% ethanol (with Gas - 320 hp [239 kW] @ 5400 rpm, 335 lb-ft of torque [454 N-m] @ 4000 rpm, with E85 ethanol - 326 hp [243 kW] @ 5300 rpm, 348 lb-ft of torque [472 N-m] @ 4400 rpm), aluminum block (Requires 4WD 1/2 ton models.)
GVWR, 7400 lbs. (3357 kg) (Requires 4WD 1/2 ton models.)
Powertrain grade braking
Rear axle, 3.08 ratio (Requires 1/2 ton models. Not available with (K5L) Heavy-Duty Trailering Package.)
Recovery hooks, chrome
Suspension Package, Autoride, bi-state variable shock dampening and rear air-assisted load-leveling includes (G69) automatic air level control
Suspension, front coil-over-shock with stabilizer bar (1/2 ton models only.)
Suspension, rear multi-link with coil springs (1/2 ton models only.)
Trailering equipment includes trailering hitch platform, 7-wire harness with independent fused trailering circuits mated to a 7-way sealed connector and 2" trailering receiver
Transfer case, active, 2-speed electronic Autotrac with rotary controls, includes neutral position for dinghy towing. (Requires 4WD 1/2 ton models.)
Certain specifications, prices and equipment data have been provided under license from Chrome Data Solutions (\'Chrome Data\'). © 2016 Chrome Data Solutions, LP. All Rights Reserved. This information is supplied for personal use only and may not be used for any commercial purpose whatsoever without the express written consent of Chrome Data. Chrome Data makes no guarantee or warranty, either expressed or implied, including without limitation any warranty of merchantability or fitness for particular purpose, with respect to the data presented here. All specifications, prices and equipment are subject to change without notice.
EPA mileage ratings are supplied by Chrome Data Solutions, LP for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary, depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions, battery pack age/condition (hybrid models only) and other factors.
Vehicle pricing is believed to be accurate. Tax, title and registration are not included in prices shown unless otherwise stated. Manufacturer incentives may vary by region and are subject to change. Vehicle information & features are based upon standard equipment and may vary by vehicle. Monthly payments may be higher or lower based upon incentives, qualifying programs, credit qualifications, residency & fees. No claims, or warranties are made to guarantee the accuracy of vehicle pricing, payments or actual equipment. Call to confirm accuracy of any information.