CARFAX One-Owner Vehicles
2015 Lincoln MKX Base
- ■Automatic Full-Time All-Wheel
- ■Rear Parking Sensors
- ■Mykey System -inc: Top Speed Limiter, Audio Volume Limiter, Early Low Fuel Warning, Programmable Sound Chimes and Beltminder w/Audio Mute
- ■Power Liftgate Rear Cargo Access
- ■Engine: 3.7L Ti-VCT V6
Odometer is 17704 miles below market average!
* 2015 KBB.com 5-Year Cost to Own Awards
Hurry in now and buy with confidence from Diers. Join the thousands of loyal Diers customers who wake up each and every day with excitement in their hearts because they just can't wait to get out on the open road and experience life to its fullest in their Car, truck, SUV or Van they purchased from Diers. See the world with help from Diers. Price does not include tax, title, license, or $299 doc fee.
* If you’re seeking an American-branded midsize luxury SUV and the Cadillac SRX doesn’t suit your style, the Lincoln Lincoln MKX could be the upscale hauler for you. The Lincoln MKX also impresses with a standard V6 and creature comforts such as heated/ventilated front seats and leather interior that cost extra in competitors. Source: KBB.com
* Nicely equipped; quiet and comfortable interior; smooth ride quality. Source: Edmunds
* Lincoln's luxury CUV, the Lincoln Lincoln MKX, behaves with respect and authority. It slips through traffic with 305hp and 280 ft-lb. of torque, accelerating smoothly to highway speed quickly thanks to its highly advanced 3.7L V6 engine with twin independent variable camshaft timing. With thoughtful engineering, the Lincoln Lincoln MKX also achieved best-in-class fuel efficiency at 26 mpg hwy/19 city. To achieve this Lincoln Lincoln MKX's engine shuts off fuel flow during deceleration. This very precise timing technique gives you seamless power without consuming unnecessary drops of fuel to do it. In addition to its power, the Lincoln Lincoln MKX easily reacts to changing road conditions by transferring torque to the wheels with the best traction. Experience confident grip and solid response as you take corners and change lanes in a variety of road conditions. Feel free to venture out. The Lincoln Lincoln MKX surrounds you in genuine olive ash or walnut swirl wood, and rich Bridge of Weir leather trim. Feel the wheel: It is heated to chase any chills away. Breeze into your front seats - they're perforated and cooled. Dial in the perfect position in 10 different ways, including lumbar. When you choose to transport others, its generous space pleases everyone. A panoramic Vista Roof opens the entire cabin to enormous views of the passing clouds. For additional cargo space, the 2nd-Row seats fold down. Cruising on the highway in an unpredictable stream of cars, using the Adaptive cruise control, the Lincoln Lincoln MKX can change its speed to maintain a preset gap from the Car ahead. If the Car ahead of you slows suddenly, Lincoln Lincoln MKX can flash an alert on your windshield to get your attention. It also pre-charges the brakes to prepare for a sudden stop. Source: The Manufacturer Summary
- TECH SPECS
175 Amp Alternator
19 Gal. Fuel Tank
3.39 Axle Ratio
4-Wheel Disc Brakes w/4-Wheel ABS, Front And Rear Vented Discs, Brake Assist and Hill Hold Control
72-Amp/Hr 650CCA Maintenance-Free Battery w/Run Down Protection
909# Maximum Payload
Automatic Full-Time All-Wheel
Dual Stainless Steel Exhaust w/Chrome Tailpipe Finisher
Engine Oil Cooler
Engine: 3.7L Ti-VCT V6
Front And Rear Anti-Roll Bars
GVWR: 5,620 lbs
Gas-Pressurized Shock Absorbers
Hydraulic Power-Assist Steering
Multi-Link Rear Suspension w/Coil Springs
Permanent Locking Hubs
Strut Front Suspension w/Coil Springs
Certain specifications, prices and equipment data have been provided under license from Chrome Data Solutions (\'Chrome Data\'). © 2016 Chrome Data Solutions, LP. All Rights Reserved. This information is supplied for personal use only and may not be used for any commercial purpose whatsoever without the express written consent of Chrome Data. Chrome Data makes no guarantee or warranty, either expressed or implied, including without limitation any warranty of merchantability or fitness for particular purpose, with respect to the data presented here. All specifications, prices and equipment are subject to change without notice.
EPA mileage ratings are supplied by Chrome Data Solutions, LP for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary, depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions, battery pack age/condition (hybrid models only) and other factors.
Vehicle pricing is believed to be accurate. Tax, title and registration are not included in prices shown unless otherwise stated. Manufacturer incentives may vary by region and are subject to change. Vehicle information & features are based upon standard equipment and may vary by vehicle. Monthly payments may be higher or lower based upon incentives, qualifying programs, credit qualifications, residency & fees. No claims, or warranties are made to guarantee the accuracy of vehicle pricing, payments or actual equipment. Call to confirm accuracy of any information.