2015 Toyota Tacoma Base
- ■Transmission: 5-Speed Automatic w/ECT-i
- ■Brake Actuated Limited Slip Differential
- ■Front Disc/Rear Drum Brakes w/4-Wheel ABS, Front Vented Discs, Brake Assist, Hill Descent Control and Hill Hold Control
- ■Part-Time Four-Wheel Drive
- ■Engine: 4.0L V6 DOHC EFI 24-Valve -inc: aluminum block and alloy head w/VVT-i
* JD Power Initial Quality Study (IQS), Vehicle Dependability Study * JD Power Initial Quality Study (IQS) * ALG Residual Value Awards, Residual Value Awards * 2015 KBB.com Best Resale Value Awards
Hurry in now and buy with confidence from Diers. Join the thousands of loyal Diers customers who wake up each and every day with excitement in their hearts because they just can't wait to get out on the open road and experience life to its fullest in their Car, truck, SUV or Van they purchased from Diers. See the world with help from Diers. Price does not include tax, title, license, or $299 doc fee.
* Choice of four-cylinder or V6 power; good four-cylinder fuel economy; serious off-road prowess; standard touchscreen; convenient size; strong resale value. Source: Edmunds
* If you’re looking for a compact pickup with a solid gold reputation for durability and reliability, the short list of choices will likely land you in One of the many 2015 Toyota Tacoma models. Off-roaders will appreciate the New TRD Pro Series. Source: KBB.com
* Get ready to have some serious fun with the most adrenaline-inducing lineup of off-road vehicles ever unleashed, the 2015 Toyota Tacoma Pro. It has muscular curves and a rugged look, complimented by large bumpers, bulging fenders, and a big grille. The 2015 Tacoma starts the adventure with available 4WD, an electronically controlled transfer case, stability control sensors and available BFGoodrich off-road tires, to deliver maximum traction. Whether it is for work or play, the Tacoma can handle all you throw at it in a more manageable form than a full-size pickup. Offered in three Cab: Regular Cab fits up to 3 people, the Access Cab seats 4, and the Double Cab with large four doors and spacious interior for 5. Each Cab size can be purchased as a Rear-Wheel Drive, or with 4WDemand part-time 4WD that can switch from 2WD to 4WD and back even while the vehicle is in motion. Each drivetrain is available with an automatic or a manual transmission. The exception is the Double Cab 4x2s, which are automatics only. All Regular Cab trims are powered by a 2.7-Liter, 159 Horsepower, 4-Cylinder engine. The Access Cab and Double Cabs add an optional 4.0-Liter, 236 Horsepower V6, exclusive to certain trims. Its fiber-reinforced composite Bed has better impact strength than steel. Everywhere you look, you'll find thoughtful additions like rails, rings and compartments that make loading/unloading super easy. The interior has a modern urban feel, with controls and instruments that are easy to see and use. Sit inside and appreciate its intuitive feel, that is easy to maintain and comfortable as well. Offered with four levels of Entune audio, which uses compatible smartphones to provide access to information, entertainment and navigation. Source: The Manufacturer Summary
- TECH SPECS
1 Skid Plate
21.1 Gal. Fuel Tank
3.727 Axle Ratio
65-Amp/Hr 582CCA Maintenance-Free Battery w/Run Down Protection
Auto Locking Hubs
Brake Actuated Limited Slip Differential
Double Wishbone Front Suspension w/Coil Springs
Electronic Transfer Case
Engine: 4.0L V6 DOHC EFI 24-Valve -inc: aluminum block and alloy head w/VVT-i
Front Anti-Roll Bar
Front Disc/Rear Drum Brakes w/4-Wheel ABS, Front Vented Discs, Brake Assist, Hill Descent Control and Hill Hold Control
GVWR: 5,500 lbs
Gas-Pressurized Shock Absorbers
Hydraulic Power-Assist Speed-Sensing Steering
Leaf Rear Suspension w/Leaf Springs
Part-Time Four-Wheel Drive
Single Stainless Steel Exhaust
Transmission: 5-Speed Automatic w/ECT-i
Certain specifications, prices and equipment data have been provided under license from Chrome Data Solutions (\'Chrome Data\'). © 2016 Chrome Data Solutions, LP. All Rights Reserved. This information is supplied for personal use only and may not be used for any commercial purpose whatsoever without the express written consent of Chrome Data. Chrome Data makes no guarantee or warranty, either expressed or implied, including without limitation any warranty of merchantability or fitness for particular purpose, with respect to the data presented here. All specifications, prices and equipment are subject to change without notice.
EPA mileage ratings are supplied by Chrome Data Solutions, LP for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary, depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions, battery pack age/condition (hybrid models only) and other factors.
Vehicle pricing is believed to be accurate. Tax, title and registration are not included in prices shown unless otherwise stated. Manufacturer incentives may vary by region and are subject to change. Vehicle information & features are based upon standard equipment and may vary by vehicle. Monthly payments may be higher or lower based upon incentives, qualifying programs, credit qualifications, residency & fees. No claims, or warranties are made to guarantee the accuracy of vehicle pricing, payments or actual equipment. Call to confirm accuracy of any information.